Saturday, August 8, 2009

My Alarm Bell Rings

Alarm bell rings.. i had been feeling on & off these few days.. in fact for nearly a whole week since i recovered from flu... on last friday.. my left upper lip started twitching.. i got the shock of my life.. i had just read an article about stroke.... my parents quickly came over and i had accupunture.... on monday.. it happened again.. i was just resting after my lunch of instant noodle when my left lip twitch again and my left cheek felt numb and i felt giddy..
Panic..... i closed all the windows. cancel my meeting and rushed a cab to my dad TCM shop.. my blood pressure was at 140/90.. very high... i had accupuncture all over my head, face & arm
i felt better after the treatment.. i was so worried about getting stroke.... thought of how Granny passed away also came to my mind.. i was physically & mentally exhausted... Dad keep asking me to cut down on fried food.which i had already done some time ago. it was my irregular schedule of meals...

No comments:

Post a Comment