Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Photos............

I've been wanting to write but just couldn't find the time to do so when work has been so busy..
i've not even had time to update the house rules for the new maid.. so many things to do .. so little time..
We had a few family gathering recently.. the dinner at my dad place, the bowling sessions and most recentlt, the Father's Day celebration at Pasir Ris Park.
I was looking at the photos that Siong took and i mumbled to myself..'why didn't we plan any of these last time' and the answer i got from Siong was that 'everyone was always so busy with our own lives.... family always bond closer after incident happen'
Yesterday, i went into my brother's room and noticed that he had pasted numerous photos that was taken with Grandma on his ROM and Wedding on his cupboard. I was dumbstruck and i got emotional.
My stack of photos was kept in the bookshelf, placed at an adjacent angle so that it is not directly visible. On certain night, i would take it out for a look before i go to sleep... how i missed her so...

No comments:

Post a Comment