Sunday, June 28, 2009

Looking for the Lotus Flower sticker

its been a really tiring day.. i went to Godness of Mercy Temple at Waterloo.. we had vegetarian brunch at the shop that we had frequentted during those 49 days. After that, i went to look for the stickers.
Its the 1st time that i had an opportunity to go to the temple after granny's 49 days..
But i did not manage to find suitable stickers.. only 1 shop sells them. It was either very big. Each sticker was about my size of the middle of my palm. Please. my hand not small ok.... Or it was very small and very colorful.. it does not potrait that feeling of peacefulness. I went to all the shops around the temple as well as Fu Lu Shou. But none of them carries the ones that i saw previously. It was so maddening..
i had orginally wanted to cross over to the shops opp at Rocher Center.. but Jonas and Jovan looked so shagged under the hot sun that i did not dare to mention it.
I told myself.. i must find it before the 100 days... Its on July 14. Most prob we will be having prayers on the weekend after that..

No comments:

Post a Comment